Here's a sampling of some of my favorite posts from multiple realities...
- Poem I wrote for Miss Bee, my third child
- Why I want my kids to know the farm where our milk and eggs come from
- Apple picking in early fall
- A post on not getting what I thought I wanted
- My c-section birth story and my natural VBAC with twins birth story
- How we finally got our twins to SLEEP (which, together with the VBAC story, is the most-read post on my blog)
- This vulnerable post about finally coming up for air after the twins turned one (and I felt like a big hot mess)
- This post about why I hate "mompetition"
- Any of the posts in the section "reflections from mamas of multiples"
If you're more interested in "how-to's" and crafty things to do with kiddos, you might want to check out:
- How to make slow cooker shredded chicken and broth
- Making yummy healthy cookies with a toddler/preschooler
- Feelie goop on the front porch
- Making fall crafts with my kids during Hurricane Sandy last year
- Art from the recycle bin -- painting a shoebox city
- Wintertime craftiness for kids
- Craft sticks and glitter glue with my twin two-year-olds
- These adorable pleated totes I started sewing recently!
- And these fantastic contoured burp cloths (great baby shower gift!)